
We had our first doctor's appointment today and it went very well. I like the doctor, and I am excited to be seeing her. She is young and energetic and is taking me on as a "continuity case" which basically means I will see the same doctor every time all the way through delivery.
The appointment went well. We had our first set of ultrasounds today. Below are pictures. The biggest news we got today, though, was that we are having twins! We are in a little bit of shock, but very excited. More updates to follow...






Oh MY GOODNESS!!! Congrats:) Im in a bit of shock but soo excited for you. We are here to help you out sister!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to write a comment when you are speechless. Oh my goodness, what great news. Bob, Molly and Madeline, you have been blessed. Taid and GiGi are so happy for you. Travel safely and take good care of yourself and those babies. Hurrah!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Molly, what a surprise! I can't wait to hear updates, but I'm so sad I won't be around to see the babies. Best of luck...we'll miss you and the family. Kaitlyn will miss Madeline the most! :)
ReplyDeleteSurprise, Suprise... LITERALLY!!!! WOW! That is SO exciting and truly a miracle :) I wasnt expecting to be surprised since I pulled it out of you Monday night (not on purpose, I promise!!!)but your news of twins was indeed a surprise!! CONGRATULATIONS on a healthy checkup and babies on the way :) xoxo, Andrea
ReplyDeleteTom just told me your news and sent the link to your blog. Congrats to you! A double blessing!! I hope all is going well.
ReplyDeleteJamie Sibley