Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breathing

I know I said I would post updates on Mondays, but I have an additional update. As of 11:00 this morning, Kaitlyn is breathing without any respiratory support. They took her off the nasal cannula and she seems to be handling it well. Hopefully, this will continue, and Hunter will get his out soon.


6 comments:

  1. Way to go Kaitlyn!! Fantastic news. She is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that they are doing so well. These pictures are just precious and I'm sure they are 10X's cuter in person. Praying for you guys every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a a trooper and making her Mommy and Daddy so happy with her latest progress.
    God bless your family.
    Love and Kisses
    GiGi

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is so good! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! You are in our prayers! :D
    -Keep Strong

    ReplyDelete