Both babies are being pump-fed over a period of 30 minutes. The next step in feeding for both of them is to drink from a bottle. Maybe we will try again by the end of the week.
Kaitlyn is scheduled to have another follow-up head ultrasound sometime this week. We should get the results for that by the end of the week. We are praying that the bleed/fluid continues to resolve.
As of Monday night, Kailtyn weighed 4 lb. 10 oz. and Hunter weighed 5 lb. 12 oz. They are growing so fast.
I hope everyone has a great week.







I love these pictures:) Im sure they love being together again!! Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBob and Molly
ReplyDeleteThey look so great. It is amazing to watch them fill out before my very eyes. Such little miracles. Love to all of you
GiGi
Oh such great news that they are doing well!!! I LOVE the close up pic of them facing each other. So sweet! Give them each a kiss on the head from me! (((Hugs))) to you all!
ReplyDelete